While looking at a comment I received from jmb about the area of my blog entry, I mentioned increasing the text size to make it more viewable.
However, when I started to look at my style sheet, I could see a few changes that I wanted to make.
I have changed the blog so that the title of a post takes you to the entry page with any comments on. On the entry page the categories list has been moved from the right hand side of the screen to the left, leaving more space for the post and the post font size increased. On all pages, the post area is relative to the window size, not a fixed size.
I have increased the font size used for the comments, so a magnifying glass is no longer required.
If I have broken something or you think it has improved, let me know through the comments.