David Airey, a logo designer in Edinburgh, is celebrating the first anniversary of his graphic design blog by holding a massive $4000 prize giveaway. Although the blog has only been going for a year, it has been very successful, which has meant that many people have sponsored prizes.
The Gold award contains
- Logo design from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com.
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh.
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips by Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress.
The Silver award is
- Logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO.
- $60 of books from Amazon courtesy of Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.
There are many other prizes; for details of how to enter, see David’s $4000 Blog Anniversary Prize Draw post.
David’s was one of the first blogs I started following when I joined MyBlogLog back in February and he was the first comment on my blog. In the comments on his Boost
Your Technorati Favourites by 200% in 10 days post, David gave me some very useful advice, which led me to give my blog layout a makeover in March of this year.
Best wishes for future successful years David.
[Edited 2nd October to remove logo design links at David’s request]
7 Responses to That’s what you call an anniversary giveaway!