- I blog because it is an ideal outlet for things I want to talk about, without the hassle of creating yet another new page in the miscellaneous section of my website.
- I blog because it allows me to vent my frustration over things that occur, usually and I’m not sure why, this seems to be related to servicing and maintenance of cars.
- I blog because I can communicate information about how my family tree research is progressing. Who knows, the next person to read it may have the information I need to locate another relative.
- I blog because I like to share technical information I have found to resolve a specific problem, hopefully to make it easier for anyone trying to do the same.
- I blog because I like to think that someone out there is interested enough to read what I’m rambling on about.
Now all that remains is to pass this on. I have asked the following to take part
- JMB at Nobody Important
- Vijay at scan man’s notes
- Becky at Just a Girl in short shorts talking about whatever
- Salman at CompuWorld
- Gary at azazil.net
If you link back to the Blog Meme Tracker, you can see who has already been tagged and record who you tag.